The highly-acclaimed Skymax-127 Maksutov-Cassegrain OTA excels for high-power Lunar and Planetary observations, double-star observations, as well as being suitable for terrestrial daytime observations. The Skymax-127 features a compact but extremely powerful, high-contrast, high-resolution diffraction-limited optical system. High-transmission multi-coatings are employed on all optical surfaces for optimum performance.
The new SupaTrak™ Auto-Tracking Alt-Azimuth Mount is a heavier-duty version of the standard Auto-Tracking mount, designed to carry heavier OTA’s. This mounting, with its built-in dual-axis multi-speed Servo motors is ideal for both Astronomical & Terrestrial use. In Astronomical mode, after following the simple set-up procedure, the mount is capable of tracking astronomical objects automatically. The fully motorised mount is convenient, practical, lightweight and easy to set-up and is ideal for both beginners and experienced users alike.
Overall this is a sizzling telescope package offering a truly phenomenal, ground-breaking combination of quality, performance and value for money.
Supplied with FREE Compass!!
- Magnifications (with optics supplied): x60, x120, x150, x300
- Diameter of Primary Mirror: 127mm
- Telescope Focal Length: 1500mm (f/11.81)
- Eyepieces Supplied (1.25”): 10mm & 25mm
- X2 Deluxe Barlow Lens 1.25” (with Camera Adaptor)
- 6x30 Finderscope
- 1.25”/31.7mm Star Diagonal
- Multi-Coated Optics
- SupaTrakTM Heavy-Duty Motorised Multi-Speed Auto-Tracking Alt-Azimuth Mount
- Power Requirement: 12v DC Power Supply (Tip Positive) or AA Batteries (not supplied)
- Aluminium Tripod with Accessory Tray
SKY-WATCHER DELUXE MIRROR COATINGS
Most reflectors today usually have a coat of aluminium as the mirror surface and then an overcoat of silicon monoxide or silicon dioxide to protect it. Silicon dioxide produces a much more durable coat than silicon monoxide but requires specialized equipment to apply it and is therefore more expensive. Protection is needed, because in most reflectors, the mirror is open to the elements and deterioration of the reflective layer reduces the resolution of the telescope.ALL Sky-Watcher reflectors are Multi-Coated with Silicon Dioxide as standard for Optimum Durability and Long Term Performance.