- Magnifications (with eyepieces supplied): x60, x120, x150 & x300
- Highest Practical Power (Potential): x254
- Diameter of Primary Mirror: 127mm
- Telescope Focal Length: 1500mm (f/11.8)
- Eyepieces Supplied (1.25"): 10mm & 25mm
- x2 Deluxe Barlow Lens (1.25") with camera adaptor
- 6x30 Finderscope
- 90° Star Diagonal (1.25”)
- SynScan™ AZ GoTo Computerised Alt-Azimuth HD Go-To Mount
- Power Requirement: 12v DC 1Amp Power Supply (Tip Positive) or AA Batteries (not supplied)
- Stainless Steel Tripod with Accessory Tray
- 55% more Light gathering than 102mm
SKY-WATCHER DELUXE MIRROR COATINGS
Most reflectors today usually have a coat of aluminium as the mirror surface and then an overcoat of silicon monoxide or silicon dioxide to protect it. Silicon dioxide produces a much more durable coat than silicon monoxide but requires specialized equipment to apply it and is therefore more expensive. Protection is needed, because in most reflectors, the mirror is open to the elements and deterioration of the reflective layer reduces the resolution of the telescope.ALL Sky-Watcher reflectors are Multi-Coated with Silicon Dioxide as standard for Optimum Durability and Long Term Performance.
The exciting Sky-Watcher SynScan™ AZ Computerised GoTo telescopes will allow you to easily find and track night sky treasures, such as Planets, Nebulae, Star Clusters, Galaxies and much more. The SynScan™ AZ hand control allows you point your telescope automatically at a specific object, or even tour the night sky at the touch of a button!! The user-friendly menu system allows automatic slewing to over 42,900+ night sky objects. Even an inexperienced astronomer can master its variety of features in a few observing sessions. The Skymax-127 is a larger version of the Skymax-102 providing a massive 55% more light-gathering power, and packing an even more powerful punch than its smaller cousin for medium-to-high-power work.