- Magnifications (with eyepieces supplied): x60 & x150
- Highest Practical Power (Potential): x254
- Diameter of Primary Mirror: 127mm
- Telescope Focal Length: 1500mm (f/11.81)
- Eyepieces Supplied (1.25"): 10mm & 25mm
- Red Dot Finder
- 1.25"/31.7mm Star Diagonal
- EQ3 PRO SynScanTM Computerised Go-To Deluxe Equatorial Mount (Requires 12 volt DC Power Supply)
- 42,900+ Object database containing complete Messier, NGC, and IC catalogues.
- Focusing by Moving Primary Mirror
- Built-in Polar Alignment Scope Holder
- Aluminium Tripod with Accessory Tray
- 55% more Light gathering than 102mm
PLEASE NOTE: The Motor Control box supplied (situated left of handset in above picture) is designed to clamp onto 1.75” Diameter Stainless Steel tripod legs. In this instance the Motor Control Box should be attached with either cord or Velcro (User Supplied)
Precision Computerised GO-TO Mount!!
SKY-WATCHER DELUXE MIRROR COATINGS
Most reflectors today usually have a coat of aluminium as the mirror surface and then an overcoat of silicon monoxide or silicon dioxide to protect it. Silicon dioxide produces a much more durable coat than silicon monoxide but requires specialized equipment to apply it and is therefore more expensive. Protection is needed, because in most reflectors, the mirror is open to the elements and deterioration of the reflective layer reduces the resolution of the telescope.ALL Sky-Watcher reflectors are Multi-Coated with Silicon Dioxide as standard for Optimum Durability and Long Term Performance.