WE ARE TAKING ORDERS EVEN THOUGH STOCKS ARE STILL VERY SHORT AND WE ARE SEEING DELAYS ON A LOT OF PRODUCTS.
PLEASE EMAIL US AND WE WILL GET BACK TO YOU WITH AN EXPECTED DELIVERY DATE ON ANY OF THE PRODUCTS EVEN IF IT IS MARKED OUT OF STOCK.
We will come back to you as soon as we check with the warehouse (During working hours), or call us on 01483 756601
PLEASE NOTE THAT EXPECTED DELIVERY DATE DOES NOT MEAN THAT SOCK WILL BE AVAILABLE. IT MAY HAVE ALREADY SOLD OUT BEFORE ARRIVAL SO PRE-ORDERING IS ADVISED.
- Magnifications with Eyepieces Supplied: x64
- Highest Practical Power (Potential): x450
- Diameter of Primary Mirror: 150 mm
- Telescope Focal Length: 1800mm (f/12)
- Eyepieces Supplied (2"): 28mm
- 9x50 Finderscope & Bracket
- 2”/50.8mm Star Diagonal
- Focusing by Moving Primary Mirror
- HEQ5 PRO SkyScanTMnbsp; Super Heavy-Duty Computerised GOTO Equatorial Mount (Requires 12 volt DC Power Supply)
- Built-in Dual-Axis Stepper Motors
- Built-in Polar Alignment Scope Holder
- 1.75% Stainless Steel Pipe Tripod with Accessory Tray
Precision Computerised GO-TO Mount!!
SKY-WATCHER DELUXE MIRROR COATINGS
Most reflectors today usually have a coat of aluminium as the mirror surface and then an overcoat of silicon monoxide or silicon dioxide to protect it. Silicon dioxide produces a much more durable coat than silicon monoxide but requires specialized equipment to apply it and is therefore more expensive. Protection is needed, because in most reflectors, the mirror is open to the elements and deterioration of the reflective layer reduces the resolution of the telescope.ALL Sky-Watcher reflectors are Multi-Coated with Silicon Dioxide as standard for Optimum Durability and Long Term Performance.
SIMPLY THE STATE-OF-THE-ART
PRO-SERIES is the name for the new generation of professional quality telescopes and mounts of the Sky-Watcher range, targeted at the most discerning and critical observers.
PRO-SERIES products are manufactured to extremely high levels of optical and mechanical precision, undergoing very strict quality control procedures and testing by specially assigned technicians, to ensure the highest standards of quality and performance are consistently maintained.