Suitable for entry-level medium size DSLRs and Bridge (Superzoom) cameras, the agua 35, by miggo, is an IPX3-standard storm-resistant camera-carrier. It is different than common water-resistant camera carriers because it allows intuitive quick-drawing of the camera. The agua 35’s special structure allows the photographer to comfortably carry his camera close to the body in any weather – rain, snow, sandstorm or even in a dense urban environment, without worrying about the fate of his expensive equipment – and draw it quickly and with ease at the right moment to capture a perfect shot. The agua 35 provides excellent double-layer protection against water and impact, thanks to an outer layer of waterproof tarpaulin in matte black, and a padded inner layer of Neoprene and Lycra.
One of the agua 35’s unique features is the fact that the camera is attached to the bag with quick-release buckles, including a fail-safe connection. This method eliminates the need for the original camera strap because the agua 35’s strap is used to carry the camera itself.
The agua 35 offers a comfortable diagonal strap with the most convenient mechanism for quick and perfect fitting with one hand. The strap has 2 buckles that allow quick attachment for disconnecting and reconnecting to the camera, thus turning into a high-quality camera strap. This is a perfect solution for situations in which the photographer wants to carry the strap.
- Storm-proof quick-draw holster for all day & all weather use.
- IPX3 rain-proof standard: Protected against spraying water – water spraying up to 60 degrees from vertical at 10 liters/min at a pressure of 80-100kN/m2 for 5 min. Fits camera’s body + lens.
- Eliminates the need for additional camera strap – agua’s dual-use strap carries both bag and camera.
- Quick-adjusting detachable padded strap can be attached to the camera (with supplied connector)
- Front “thermo-forming” lens protector. Ultra rigid from outside – soft and padded from inside.
- Double-layered construction enables protection against water and impacts
- “Quick-draw” mode for instant shooting while the camera is secured.
- “Failsafe” connecting buckles
- Designated inner pocket for lens cover
- Left and right handed operation
- Suitable for entry-level medium size DSLRs and Bridge (Superzoom) cameras
- Maximum camera weight – 1.5 kg
- Maximum lens’ diameter: 10 cm. / 4”
Note: Increase lens’ diameter by 10% for camera body + lens’ total length that is 5 cm. / 2” shorter than the bag’s maximum recommended length, and 20% for camera body + lens’ total length that is 10 cm. / 4” shorter than the bag’s maximum recommended length.