WE ARE TAKING ORDERS EVEN THOUGH STOCKS ARE STILL VERY SHORT AND WE ARE SEEING DELAYS ON A LOT OF PRODUCTS.
PLEASE EMAIL US AND WE WILL GET BACK TO YOU WITH AN EXPECTED DELIVERY DATE ON ANY OF THE PRODUCTS EVEN IF IT IS MARKED OUT OF STOCK.
We will come back to you as soon as we check with the warehouse (During working hours), or call us on 01483 756601
PLEASE NOTE THAT EXPECTED DELIVERY DATE DOES NOT MEAN THAT SOCK WILL BE AVAILABLE. IT MAY HAVE ALREADY SOLD OUT BEFORE ARRIVAL SO PRE-ORDERING IS ADVISED.
The exciting Sky-Watcher SynScan™ AZ Computerised GoTo telescopes will allow you to easily find and track night sky treasures, such as Planets, Nebulae, Star Clusters, Galaxies and much more. The SynScan™ AZ hand control allows you point your telescope automatically at a specific object, or even tour the night sky at the touch of a button!! The user-friendly menu system allows automatic slewing to over 42,900+ night sky objects. Even an inexperienced astronomer can master its variety of features in a few observing sessions. Fantastic performance from this highly capable all-rounder. Its precision Parabolic primary mirror captures 30% more precious starlight than a 114mm reflector for bright, sharp, contrasty views of a wide range of night sky objects.
- Magnifications (with eyepieces supplied): x26, x52, x65 & x130
- Highest Practical Power (Potential): x260
- Diameter of Primary Mirror: 130mm
- Telescope Focal Length: 650mm (f/5)
- Eyepieces Supplied (1.25"): 10mm & 25mm
- x2 Deluxe Barlow Lens (1.25") with camera adaptor
- Parabolic Primary Mirror
- 0.5mm Ultra-Thin Secondary Mirror Supports
- 6x30 Finderscope
- 2” Rack & Pinion Focuser with 1.25” adaptor
- SynScan™ AZ GoTo Computerised Alt-Azimuth HD Go-To Mount
- Power Requirement: 12v DC 1Amp Power Supply (Tip Positive) or AA Batteries (not supplied)
- Stainless Steel Tripod with Accessory Tray
- 30% more Light Gathering than 114mm
View the full details of the SynScan AZ GO-TO range here
PARABOLIC PRIMARY MIRRORS
Features High Quality Parabolic Primary Mirrors to eliminate spherical aberrations inherent in 'fast' focal lengh reflectors with spherical primary mirrors. The mirrors are parabolized to bring all the light rays to the same focal point to give sharp, constrasty images, which are full of detail.
SKY-WATCHER DELUXE MIRROR COATINGS
Most reflectors today usually have a coat of aluminium as the mirror surface and then an overcoat of silicon monoxide or silicon dioxide to protect it. Silicon dioxide produces a much more durable coat than silicon monoxide but requires specialized equipment to apply it and is therefore more expensive. Protection is needed, because in most reflectors, the mirror is open to the elements and deterioration of the reflective layer reduces the resolution of the telescope.ALL Sky-Watcher reflectors are Multi-Coated with Silicon Dioxide as standard for Optimum Durability and Long Term Performance.