The Nissin LS-50C is the world’s lightest carbon fibre light stand, weighing in at just 575g and folding down to a miniscule 48.5cm, making it a masterpiece of portability that fits easily into hand luggage when travelling. This 3-in-1 solution has a standard spigot design for lighting heads, as well as 1/4” and 3/8” screw thread attachments that can be used for flashguns, softboxes and other accessories.
The main column has five sections with twist-lock collars that give secure hold and offer faster, less fiddly height adjustments – no more awkward knobs to catch around wires and snag on other equipment in storage. The carbon fibre construction enables an impressive load to weight ratio, with a maximum load capacity of 1.5kg and a maximum working height of 200cm. The three legs fold back flat against the main column for maximum compactness, and are adjustable to help you achieve the most stable position even on rough ground and slopes.
A Velcro wrap is included, allowing you to attach battery packs, weights for stability, AC adapters and plenty more to the main column, helping you to keep your workspace safe and tidy.
1. WORLD’S LIGHTEST LIGHT STAND – Weighing in at just 575g and folding down to 48.5cm, this light stand is a masterpiece of portability.
2. STABLE AND DURABLE – Its carbon fibre construction gives it an impressive load to weight ratio, and the adjustable legs with variable angle mechanism enable you to get the most stable set up possible, even on rough ground.
3. 3-IN-1 SOLUTION – With a standard spigot design for lighting heads, plus 1/4” and 3/8” screw thread attachments, this light stand can be used for flashguns, softboxes, LED lighting, and all manner of other accessories.
4. TWIST LOCK HEIGHT ADJUSTMENTS – The five-section stand uses twist-lock collars for secure hold, yet fast height adjustments, with a maximum working height of 200cm.
5. GRIP INCLUDED – A Velcro wrap is included, allowing you to attach battery packs, weights for extra stability, AC adapters and