This comprehensive two-light kit has everything you need for a versatile daylight lighting solution on the go. The kit contains two Forza 60 monolights with detachable reflectors, two detachable barn door sets, two battery handles and two power adapters inside a padded, fitted hard case for safe, easy storage and transportation.
The NanLite Forza 60 offers dazzling brightness in a tiny package. The single 60W COB LED bulb produces up to 11950 Lux using the included reflector, and has an accurate daylight fixed colour temperature of 5600K (TLCI 95, CRI 95). Each light weighs just 0.8kg and measures 194mm on its longest side, with a body constructed of durable carbon fibre.
The Forza 60 produces soft light that is flattering for studio shoots, and bright enough for both photography and video. For film-makers, this light also features a number of special effects, including lightning storm, camera flash, TV and faulty bulb. The ultra-quiet fan makes this light ideal for even the most sound-sensitive situations.
Use in the studio with the included power adapter, or out on location using two NP-F series batteries (not included) in the battery handles that come with the kit. Continuous dimming from 0-100% makes it easy to add this light to any scene without needing ND filters or additional diffusion – control the brightness using the built-in dimmer on the back of the unit, or using the 2.4G radio controller (available separately) or smartphone app (Wi-Fi control box required).
These ultra-portable lights feature a 330-degree rotating handle, making it easy to adjust to the correct angle, or hang from a ceiling for studio use. It can also be mounted on any standard light stand (not included in kit).
1. ULTRA-BRIGHT OUTPUT – Each NanLite Forza 60 uses one 60W COB LED bulb to produce soft light at high intensity, offering a dazzling 11950 Lux at 1m when using the included reflector. A set of barn doors is also included for each unit for more directional, controlled light.
2. HIGHLY PORTABLE – Each light unit measures just 194mm on its longest side, weighs 0.8kg, and has a durable carbon fibre body. The complete kit comes supplied in a high quality protective carry case, perfect for storage and travelling to location.
3. IDEAL FOR STUDIO OR LOCATION – Use in the studio with the included power adapter, or out on location using two NP-F series batteries (not included) in the battery handles that come with the kit; this light can be mounted on any standard light stand, or hung from a ceiling for studio use.
4. INCREDIBLY ACCURATE – Get perfect colour fidelity, with CRI 98, TLCI 95, and a balanced daylight colour temperature of 5600K.
5. PHOTO AND FILM-READY – Soft lighting that is flattering for studio shoots and bright enough for any occasion, with built-in special effects (lightning storm, camera flash, TV, and faulty bulb) and an ultra-quiet fan.
6. UK WARRANTY – Supplied with a 2 year UK warranty.
7. COMPLETE KIT – In the box: 2x NanLite Forza 60 light heads, 2x detachable reflectors, 2x barn door sets, 2x battery handles, 2x power adapters, hard carry case with internal padding.