WE ARE TAKING ORDERS EVEN THOUGH STOCKS ARE STILL VERY SHORT AND WE ARE SEEING DELAYS ON A LOT OF PRODUCTS.
PLEASE EMAIL US AND WE WILL GET BACK TO YOU WITH AN EXPECTED DELIVERY DATE ON ANY OF THE PRODUCTS EVEN IF IT IS MARKED OUT OF STOCK.
We will come back to you as soon as we check with the warehouse (During working hours), or call us on 01483 756601
PLEASE NOTE THAT EXPECTED DELIVERY DATE DOES NOT MEAN THAT SOCK WILL BE AVAILABLE. IT MAY HAVE ALREADY SOLD OUT BEFORE ARRIVAL SO PRE-ORDERING IS ADVISED.
- Magnifications (with optics supplied): x36, x72, x90, x180
- Highest Practical Power (Potential): x140
- Objective Lens Diameter: 70mm
- Telescope Focal Length: 900mm (f/12.8)
- Eyepieces Supplied (1.25"): 10mm & 25mm
- x2 Barlow Lens
- Red Dot Finder
- 1.25"/31.7mm Star Diagonal
- Multi-Coated Objective Lens
- EQ1 Equatorial Mount
- Aluminium Tripod with Accessory Tray
- Tube material: Aluminium
- 36% more Light Gathering than 60mm
AIR-SPACED TWO-ELEMENT ACHROMATIC REFRACTORSAn ordinary single lens brings different wavelengths of light to different focal pointsAll Sky-Watcher Refractors are built with air-spaced two-element lenses, which reduce chromatic aberration more than standard doublet lenses.
The Capricorn-70 is a classic two-element, air-spaced achromatic refractor telescope of very good quality, and makes an excellent choice for the more serious novice astronomer. It will provide memorable views of the Moon, Stars, Star Cluster, Bright Planets, Nebulae and Galaxies. Supplied with the EQ1 equatorial mount, which when polar aligned, will allow you to easily track objects as they move across the night sky via its slow motion control cables.