The NanLite Forza 60 offers dazzling brightness in a tiny package. The single 60W COB LED bulb produces up to 11950 Lux using the included reflector, and has an accurate daylight fixed colour temperature of 5600K (TLCI 95, CRI 95). The light beam can by intensified to 23680 Lux using the optional Fresnel lens attachment (not included). This light weighs just 0.8kg and measures 194mm on its longest side, with a body constructed of durable carbon fibre.
The Forza 60 produces soft light that is flattering for studio shoots, and bright enough for both photography and video. For film-makers, this light also features a number of special effects, including lightning storm, camera flash, TV and faulty bulb. The ultra-quiet fan makes this light ideal for even the most sound-sensitive situations.
Use in the studio with the included power adapter, or out on location using two NP-F series batteries (not included). Continuous dimming from 0-100% makes it easy to add this light to any scene without needing ND filters or additional diffusion – control the brightness using the built-in dimmer on the back of the unit, or using the 2.4G radio controller (available separately) or smartphone app (Wi-Fi control box required).
This ultra-portable light comes in a high quality protective carry bag, and features a 330-degree rotating handle, making it easy to adjust to the correct angle, or hang from a ceiling for studio use. It can also be mounted on any standard light stand.
1. ULTRA-BRIGHT OUTPUT – The NanLite Forza 60 uses one 60W COB LED bulb to produce soft light at high intensity, offering a dazzling 11950 Lux at 1m when using the included reflector. The light beam can by intensified to 23680 Lux using the optional Fresnel lens attachment (not included).
2. HIGHLY PORTABLE – The light unit measures just 194mm on its longest side, weighs 0.8kg, has a durable carbon fibre body and comes supplied in a high quality protective carry bag, perfect for travelling to location.
3. IDEAL FOR STUDIO OR LOCATION – Use in the studio with the included power adapter, or out on location using two NP-F series batteries (not included); this light can be mounted on any standard light stand, or hung from a ceiling for studio use.
4. INCREDIBLY ACCURATE – Get perfect colour fidelity, with every light in the NanLite Forza Series featuring CRI 98, TLCI 95, and a balanced daylight colour temperature of 5600K.
5. PHOTO AND FILM-READY – Soft lighting that is flattering for studio shoots and bright enough for any occasion, with built-in special effects (lightning storm, camera flash, TV, and faulty bulb) and an ultra-quiet fan.
6. UK WARRANTY – Supplied with a 2 year UK warranty.